Helcim is a young, socially-responsible, positive, fast-paced company and team members must work well under pressure and want to grow with us. This position is part of our re-imagined outreach strategy with the launch of our new platform.
- Work with Helcim’s chief designer on implementing new concepts.
- Creating and enhancing websites, new user interfaces, themes, and more.
- Building smart and responsive code that works across all devices.
- Must provide portfolio of work – either personal or professional.
- Must be able to develop from scratch (without stacks or CMS systems).
- In-depth understanding of proper SEO HTML structure is an asset.
- A good eye for design is an asset. High personal standard for quality of design and execution of work.
- A curiosity for cutting-edge web development (such as CSS grids) is an asset.
Compensation, Benefits & Hours
Salary based on experience and education. Helcim offers paid health benefits, great vacation time and lots of perks. Full-time position in Calgary; 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com.