Helcim Inc is looking for an energetic, driven, and detail focused person to join us as our Operations Manager. The ideal candidate will be a resolute self-starter, able to constantly adapt and learn, and demonstrate a high level of personal integrity. You will work directly with our Executive team and oversee Sales, Support and Loss Prevention teams to constantly improve and deliver the best possible experience for both our customers and employees. You must ensure that teams consistently meet and exceed our high standards for all things Helcim.
- Champion core corporate values, create and maintain an excellent customer and employee experience.
- Develop, implement, measure, and deliver successful outcomes on team KPIs.
- Design and implement new strategies for creating or improving processes and procedures to improve the company.
- Coach and manage the sales, support and loss prevention teams by communicating employee performance expectations and providing fair and timely feedback.
- Work with bank partners and service providers to maintain and improve operations.
- Participate/lead meetings amongst team leaders, solve issues and help to resolve conflict.
- Build an innate understanding of all roles and processes at Helcim and constantly strive to improve the company.
- Undergraduate degree in Business or a related field from an accredited university or post-secondary institution
- 3 years of experience managing teams and people
- Critical thinker with endless curiosity and a penchant for forwarding new ideas.
- Excellent ability to find and analyze data and make decisions based on the data.
- Excellent research, analysis, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills - able to present to all levels within the company as well as our customers.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Specific knowledge of the payments industry is not required but is an asset.
Compensation, Benefits & Hours
Salary based on experience and education. Helcim offers paid health benefits, great vacation time and lots of perks. Full-time position in Calgary; 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com.