Helcim is searching for a full-time QA Specialist. We’re looking for a detail-oriented individual with experience in software quality assurance.
Helcim is a young, socially-responsible, positive, fast-paced company and team members must work well under pressure and enjoy having a diverse to-do list.
- Work alongside development team to perform QA review for each software release.
- Monitor bugs and customer feedback and provide insights on how to improve software.
- Create written user documentation on software usage.
- Create video (screen capture) tutorials.
- Improve internal processes for operation teams.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Ability to quickly learn technology concepts.
- Ability to work with a wide range of individuals throughout the organization.
- Proficiency with iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Compensation, Benefits & Hours
Salary based on experience and education. Helcim offers paid health benefits, great vacation time and lots of perks. Full-time position in Calgary; 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.