Helcim is searching for a full-time Videographer. We’re looking for a person that is passionate about creative storytelling through video production to join our talented team of video professionals.
Helcim is a young, socially-responsible, positive, fast-paced company and team members must work well under pressure and want to grow with us. This position is part of our brand new outreach strategy with a focus of video content marketing.
- Collaborate with Managers and the Video Content Creation Team to produce weekly/monthly video content and video blogs that explain concepts, showcases customers/case studies, promotes features, How-To’s, marketing material and more.
- Captivate audience with engaging video production and editing.
- Create videos that brings value to our audience beyond just self-promotion.
- Whenever possible, provide assistance on all fronts of video pre-production, production and post-production.
- Ensure all productions are consistent with the Helcim identify and values.
- Must be creative and love shooting and editing videos.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite software (Audition, After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop).
- Comfortable with all aspects of setting up and executing video shoots, either in studio or run and gun.
- Strong editing skills are a must. An ability to tell the story, whether its inherent in the script or lifted from the footage, is key.
- A basic understanding of Sound Production/Editing is required, with an advanced knowledge a definite asset.
- Experience with Animation/Motion Design an asset.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Must provide strong portfolio of work – either personal or professional.
Compensation, Benefits & Hours
Salary based on experience and education. Helcim offers paid health benefits, great vacation time and lots of perks. Full-time position in Calgary; 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.