Helcim is searching for additional full-time Customer Service Gurus to join our team, responsible for facilitating incoming support calls and online inquiries. Helcim is a fun, fast-paced, high-demand company and team members must work well under pressure and enjoy having a diverse to-do list.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are able to analyze customer issues and offer coherent solutions through critical thinking. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Provide information on our services and pricing by phone and email.
- Answer phone and email support inquiries from existing customers.
- Resolve technical issues with existing customers.
- Provide technical support for our online payment processing platform and mobile apps.
- Investigate and resolve issues between our partner bank and the customer.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Intuitive, self-motivated and positive.
- Past experience in a technical customer service position is an asset.
- Firm grasp of internet basics is ideal – preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate knowledge of networks, routers/modems, XML, web development and e-commerce.
Compensation, Benefits & Hours
Salary based on experience and education. Helcim offers paid health benefits and great vacation time. Full-time position in Calgary. Candidates must be available for daytime, evening and weekend shifts.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.