Helcim is searching for a full-time Public Relations Coordinator. We’re looking for an energetic and tenacious individual with experience in media and press relations.
Helcim is a young, socially-responsible, positive, fast-paced company and team members must work well under pressure and want to grow with us. This position is part of our re-imagined outreach strategy with the launch of our new platform.
- Ongoing outreach to media outlets, reporters, influencers and bloggers.
- Work with copywriter to produce press releases, media articles, case studies, stories and other creative content.
- Highly responsive and helpful attitude towards press, respect for immediacy and deadlines.
- Organizing media visit logistics including accommodation.
- Organizing events including product launches.
- Staying engaged with audiences through social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Ensuring all marketing messages and designs are clear, correct and consistent with the Helcim brand and identity.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Knowledge of social media tools and platforms
- Ability to quickly learn technology concepts.
- Already established relationships with members of the press is an asset.
Compensation, Benefits & Hours
Salary based on experience and education. Helcim offers paid health benefits, great vacation time and lots of perks. Full-time position in Calgary; 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com.