Helcim is a young, socially-responsible, positive, fast-paced company and team members must work well under pressure and want to grow with us. This position is part of our re-imagined outreach strategy with the upcoming launch of our new platform.
- Work with Helcim’s chief designer on implanting new concepts, including creating/enhancing websites and user interfaces, themes, print material and more.
- Creating and enhancing websites, new user interfaces, themes, and more.
- Building smart and responsive code that works across all devices.
- Must provide portfolio of work – either personal or professional.
- Must be creative and love doing design. Ingenuity is an asset.
- Must be able to develop from scratch (without stacks or CMS systems).
- Talented with the Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- In-depth understanding of proper SEO HTML structure is an asset.
- A curiosity with cutting-edge web development (such as CSS grids) is an asset.
Compensation, Benefits & Hours
Salary based on experience and education. Helcim offers paid health benefits, great vacation time and lots of perks. Full-time position in Calgary; 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio of work by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.