Starting a new business is challenging, but at Helcim we are here to make it a little bit easier. That is why we will waive our monthly fee for any small business that is majority-owned by women and within their first year of business.
We want to encourage women to start businesses, that is why we are introducing Helcim’s Small-Business Women Initiative, where your first year is on us.
At Helcim, we’ve always made small business our focus. We’ve done this by making our payment processing services transparent and affordable, and by educating business owners on the common pitfalls of the payment processing industry. We then built an amazing all-in-one platform called Helcim Commerce. By providing a wide range of business tools, it helps small business owners do more than they thought they could. If we can give small businesses a better chance at success, then we also want to make sure those tools are in the hands of every woman starting her own business.
Only 36% of businesses in the United States are majority owned by women, in Canada, the number is even less at 16%. If our society is to continue to progress towards gender equality, part of the progress needs to come from great businesses started by women. Launching Helcim’s Small-Business Women Initiative is our way of helping progress.
Helcim knows more women becoming business owners helps create a more equal workforce for women and men. Having more women in leadership positions ensure there are more advocates for equal pay, advancement opportunities and safe work environments for all.
You can get started by contacting the Helcim team by phone at 1-877-643-5246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ask for your business registration documents and note your account to have the monthly package fee waived for one full year.
Time to build that amazing business and make the world a little better.
To benefit from the Helcim Small-Business Women Initiative and have Helcim waive the monthly package fee for the first 12 months of your account with us:
- Your business must have been registered within the past 12 months
- You will need to provide business registration documents showing that your business is majority-owned by women
- Discount is available for the first account only; subsequent accounts will have the regular fee apply
- The fee waiver applies to the monthly package fee only and does not apply to processing fees, equipment rental, or other per-occurrence fees
- The initiative is a pilot program available for new accounts opened starting on May 22, 2018